ENTERPRISE QUALITY ASSURANCE TOOLS FOR EXCELLENCE
Product Vision : Delivering cloud-based tools developed to streamline tasks in the clinical environment.
Based on a fundamental understanding of the clinical workflow, the system offers a single platform tailored to schedule and document QA activities for easy access resulting in increased efficiency and guaranteed compliance with industry standards. Enterprise level management features provide relevant information for all team members across services and locations. Embedded best practices support compliance with standards and regulations such as AAPM TG reports (e.g. TG40, TG 142, and TG 66), ACR recommendations, State & federal regulations (e.g. Texas State, NRC 10 CFR Part 35).
• View in real-time the operational status of all medical devices and supporting information systems.
• Provides inventory control and adherence to FDA monitored medical devices and software.
• Know exactly where medical devices are being used within a network of healthcare clinics.
• Easily schedule and document QA activities to increase efficiency and guarantee compliance.
• Track adverse events and near-misses to proactively manage quality.